Monday, June 9, 2014

The City Museum of St. Louis

The City Museum is not a museum in the traditional sense. We went purely on the recommendation of the Siverly family. They really couldn't describe it and now we understand. It's hard to describe.... It is an old warehouse turned playground built by local artists using recycled materials.

Sam: It was the best park in the world. I liked the part where I got to slide down the 10 story slide. I also liked the part where we climbed through the wires.

Ali: I liked the dragon slide and the open airplane tunnels. Some of the climbing was kind of crazy scary.

They are definitely Jim's girls! This place is not for the faint of heart! For those of you who have traveled with us in Colorado- this place makes Bishop's Castle look like child's play!

This is a pretty good description: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/14615



It's a 10 story building- we are 4 stories up!
They are at floor #7. Someone had to stay below and take the photos....

This slinky  tunnel goes from the second to third floor inside the building. Jim and I took the stairs.
Exhausted and filthy. We can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

  1. I wish we can do that too! ��������������������

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part would be the 10 story slide too!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete